Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nocturnal - Mothership


Click the picture for a zoom view



Again a shot from Long Beach. This one's of Queen Mary ship which was converted into a hotel. Maybe a little cropping might be needed but I got lazy. Again no tripod and no good place to keep the camera. The ship might look small here but believe me its HUGE. I think I was lucky to be staying at that hotel. At one end was the bridge in the previous post and on the other side was the Queen Mary, looking her regal self.

4 comments:

Pya said...

Majestic, eh? I can imagine the size w.r.t the pier. Does she ever set sail, or now only a stand by the peir hotel? Cool anyways...

Chantal said...

strange blurryness.

Palak Chokshi said...

Thanks Doris.. that's a pretty good suggestion.. I'll try that next time... I'll probably also need to find a support for my back to keep me steady while squating.. Thanks again

Pya she doesn't set sail anymore..and there's no hotel at the pier..the ship IS the hotel :)

Unknown said...

hey very nice perspective..and very little noise too...good one! try n use a tripod next time

Post a Comment

Labels