Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sands of Time

  Posted by Picasa

Somitra pointed out that there was some pixelization in this pic and that made me look at my post once again and I found out that I had set the height and width of the post thinking that I was using the higher resolution pic but instead I was using the 400px resolution pic that Blogger creates for your original pic. I have made the appropriate changes to the post so now there is no pixelization. Thanks Somitra for bringing it to my notice. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Is it the sand or the photo has been shot in very low resolution. since i can see some pixelization. slight bit of more saturation will increase the vibrancy

Palak Chokshi said...

@Doris... Thanks

@Somitra You are right there is pixelization. Its because I set the wrong height in the html. Click the picture to see the original pic and you'll see that there is no pixelization in that

Anonymous said...

love it love it love it love it !!!

~ Deeps ~ said...

hmmmm goood shot, angle and the shadow on right part...........was the sun harsh at that time ?

Post a Comment

Labels